|Monday||7am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 7pm|
|Thursday||8am - 7pm|
|Friday||7am - 3pm|
|Saturday||8am - 12pm|
- Functional Movement Screen
- Occupational Therapy
- Athlete's Program
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (KEY Method)
- Graston Technique®
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Download & Print Forms
✚ Our Location: Directions
Havertown Physical Therapy
525 West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
If you’ve been injured at work, in an accident, playing sports, or have a recurring injury or physical disability, you need the best orthopaedic care you can find, delivered by specialists you can trust.
The Premier Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic in Havertown, PA, offers the best in rehabilitation in a small, personal setting. Our therapists and staff have the skills and knowledge, and treat in a comfortable setting that permits individualized care for every patient.
Our staff is headed by Clinic Manager Kelly Spence, PT, whose background in physical therapy offers a wide variety of settings including acute care, skilled nursing facilities and outpatient settings. Kelly and her team of compassionate and dedicated therapists and assistants take pride in helping patients achieve their goals.
Orthotics, PT, and More for a Healthier Life
Many patients come to us following a work or athletic injury. Our unique physical therapy programs, which include the Graston Technique® and vestibular rehabilitation, provide lasting results and an end to pain, dizziness, balance problems, and other common issues faced by those who have suffered an injury.
We offer complete rehabilitation services in Havertown, PA, and specialize in worker’s comp injuries, motor vehicle accidents, sports injuries, and joint replacement therapy, as well as athletic skill enhancement programs.
Take a look at our specialized services and give us a call to see if we can help you regain or enhance your mobility. Whether your goal is to increase athletic performance or simply the ability to walk around the block and enjoy an active, pain-free lifestyle, Premier Physical Therapy of Havertown, PA, can help.
Our Specialized Services:
- Functional Movement Screen – Our trained therapists, Kelly Spence, PT, and Bridget McCormack, PT, perform FMS, which provides a benchmark for an athlete’s or patient’s range of motion and permits the orthopaedic specialists to develop the right treatments and exercises for faster, more effective recovery or enhanced performance.
- Occupational Therapy – The OT program at Premier Orthopaedics takes a holistic approach to helping patients regain mobility and perform everyday tasks with ease and reduced pain. Headed by Jen Kirkland, OTR/L, who has been with Premier since its founding in 2000, the program emphasizes individual care and functional recovery.
- Custom Orthotic Fabrication – Our specialized system involves an evaluation and casting process performed by our licensed physical therapists to create the most appropriate orthotic for your lifestyle.
- Athlete's Program – Renowned for our athletic skill enhancement techniques, our licensed physical therapists can help athlete’s heal faster after common injuries, as well as enhance performance on the field through sophisticated, cutting-edge therapy programs.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (KEY Method) – From return-to-work assessments to job evaluations or legal proceedings, we use the respected KEY assessment to determine a patient’s ability to perform physical tasks.
- Graston Technique® – Our licensed physical therapists employ the Graston Technique to decrease pain and improve function following an injury or other debilitation. The Graston Technique is a remarkable procedure that allows the physical therapist to detect and treat areas of scar tissue or adhesions in muscles, tendons, and ligaments. These scar tissues and adhesions can reduce range of motion and cause pain. This therapy uses stainless steel instruments and specific soft tissue mobilization combined with rehabilitative exercises to improve musculoskeletal function.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – Vestibular rehabilitation is a physical therapy program designed to overcome symptoms of vertigo, concussions, dizziness, lightheadedness, and imbalance. Vestibular rehabilitation aids in retraining the vestibular system to accommodate physical changes and to restore balance within the body.